HDC is a Chinese factory in Shenzhen, they have producted lots of Android phones, but most of them are knock-off, the HDC Galaxy S2 phone special get tons of buyer positive feedback because of high quality. The factory is legal in China, because they never publish Samsung logo on their copy phone, they claimed that just looks like original phone.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is successor, it is most powerful and smartest phone so far, even beyond iPhone 4S and HTC ONE X. HDC follow the step and released their Galaxy S3 phone today: HDC Galaxy S3. When I saw it at first time, I just think it is original, because it not only has sililar appearance, but also imitated new Galaxy S3 interface, background picture, and all are based on Android OS.
Here is the main specs of HDC Galaxy S3:
– 4.7 inch capacitive touchscreen
– Android 2.3 OS, support Google Play
– Support WiFi, GPS, TV
– Support 3G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 & WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
– 5MP back camera + 0.3MP front camera
– Support dual SIM cards at same time,
– Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian…