Intel has been succesfully built the products mindset for their costumer, at CES 2013 Intel is ready to enter smartphone area with built Clover Trail and Medfield chipset for mobile devices.
Intel recently exposure the Clover Trail + platform (such as 2GHz Atom Z2580) before K800 Medfield, The chip specifications are not very clear, the association said in its press release only the upcoming release of the Intel Atom platform will soon be replaced by “Clover Trail+”.
So let’s take a look at this K900 specifications of this Android flagship model has a lot of amazing Specifications:
- 5.5-inch 1080P IPS screen, the pixel density of over 400ppi, Gorilla Glass 2
- Able to contend with the ultra-sensitive screen of the Lumia 920 also can be operated with gloves and nails
- Intel Clover Trail + 2Ghz dual-core Atom processor platform, three times good performance with benchmark test
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage
- 3 million pixel the f/1.8 aperture back-illuminated camera
- 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle camera
- The weight 162g with size 80mm x 78mm x 6.9mm
- Low magnetic properties of steel with polycarbonate material, to minimize the impact on the antenna signal
- There are four colors for consumers to choose.
Lenovo said the K900 will be available in April 2013 in China and certain markets, where the possibility of Indonesia, India, Philippines and Vietnam will be a priority market first.