MediaTek is now available at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, they has introducing their new chipset that called as MT6732, this is a 64-bit LTE SoC chips which targeting for mid-end market.
The MT6732 delivers a next-generation computing system consisting of a coherent 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 cluster and Mali-T760 GPU – providing next-level 64-bit mobile computing and LTE network connectivity.
This chipset is also support for multimedia capabilities and can handle the high definition 1080p video with low power consumption. While the system-on-chip (SoC) also has an integrated multi-mode 4G modem that supports both FDD and TDD LTE networks as well as your legacy 3G and 2G networks.
The MT6732 platform delivers:
Next-Generation 64-bit Mobile Computing System
- Quad-core, 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 processor system, delivering the performance boost and 64-bit CPUs that will become mainstream in mobile devices
- Next-generation Mali-T760 GPU with support for the Open GL ES 3.0 and Open CL 1.2 APIs and premium graphics for gaming and UI effects
Advanced Multimedia Features
- Supports low-power, 1080p, 30fps video playback supporting the emerging video codec standard H.265 and legacy H.264 and 1080p, 30fps H.264 video recording
- Integrated 13MP camera image signal processor with support for unique features like PIP (Picture-in-Picture), VIV (Video in Video) and Video Face Beautifier
- MediaTek ClearMotion™ technology eliminates motion jitter and ensures smooth video playback at 60fps on mobile devices
- MediaTek MiraVision™ technology for DTV-grade picture quality
Integrated Multi-mode 4G LTE Modem
- Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150 Mb/s downlink, 50 Mb/s uplink)
- 3GPP Rel. 8, DC-HSPA+ (42 Mb/s downlink, 11 Mb/s uplink), TD-SCDMA and EDGE are supported for legacy 2G/3G networks
- Integrated Connectivity Solutions
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi to effortlessly connect to a wide array of wireless routers and enable new applications like video sharing over Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0, supporting low-power connection to fitness gadgets, wearables and other accessories such as Bluetooth headsets