One of the areas where even the best smartphones in the market struggle is battery life. With faster processors and new features, the battery life of these devices are drastically reduced. The size constraints further restricts companies from packing in a huge battery in their devices.
So, what the best solution to this problem? Well, the easiest one is to buy an external battery bank, but with them being costly, users have to live with a terrible battery life.
However, Xiaomi’s low cost 10,400 mAh battery was probably the best quality as well as the cheapest power bank alternative in the market. So, its no surprise that the power bank became quite popular among smartphone users.
However, with increasing popularity, many fakes and clones of this accessory started showing up on different stores. So, if you are planning to buy one, make sure you don’t get the clone by mistake.
Here’s a few tips to identify the real Xiaomi 10,400 mAh power bank from the several other clones in the market.
- Check the packaging. The real power bank is packed in plastic paper as opposed to the fakes which come in a plastic sleeve.
- Also check the finish on the product. Usually the fake ones can be easily distinguished from the real Xiaomi power bank just by looking at its finish. The real product comes with a very refined and smooth sand blasted finish with the MI logo on top, while the fake ones often sacrifice on the quality of materials used to make the product.
- If you don’t see any visible difference in the finish, check the text at the bottom of the battery. Usually, the clones use a low quality ink for the print instead of the smooth grey print found on the real one.
- Also, check whether the battery light is blinking when charging. The real Xiaomi power bank light stays on while charging, which should help you to identify any clones. Moreover, if you power bank starts charging devices without you having to press the power button, then your power bank is a fake.
While its not that hard to spot the real Xiaomi power bank from a fake one, you don’t have to go through all this as we will be giving out one of these to a lucky reader.
To enter the Xiaomi 10,400 mAh Power Bank GiveAway, just do the following steps.
HOW TO ENTER:
2) Share this giveaway on your FB, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit and other social networking sites. Make sure that you spread the word!
3) Submit your posts/pins URL to us here by leaving us a comment on this article. Please remember to use your real, current and valid email address in order to ensure that we can contact you in the event that you are one of our winners!
4) The contest ends on September 9th at 11.59 pm EDT, so make sure that you start sharing this post to your friends and family.
The more you share, the more your chances of being chosen as a winner. So, start sharing and GOOD LUCK!
Dx.com have listed this xiaomi power bank at $21.72 with the coupon code: DXBRAND 5% off (The coupon only available before the giveaway ends). Head over to this link to see the product you’ll be getting if you are chosen as a winner.