Yesterday, OnePlus released its first Android 5.0 firmware in its official forums. The uploader pointed out that because this is the first version of the Android L, there are still a few bugs to fix. For example, Bluetooth cannot be used.
How to Install (First, make sure that the Recovery file is installed):
- Download the ROM but don’t extract it or change the file name. Just copy it to your phone’s SD card.
- Close your phone. Hold down the volume button and the power button. Then release it to enter Recovery mode.
- Select “Factory reset (full wipe)” and wait for it to be completed.
- Select “install zip from SD card”.
- Select “choose zip from SD card” and look for the ROM zip file.
- Select the ROM.
- Wait until it’s finished installing. Afterwards, press the return button to go back to the Recovery interface.
- Restart the device.