So, yesterday, following the recent successful events, ZTE announced two more devices, the ZTE Blade A910 and ZTE Blade V7 Max. The theme of the event that was held in Beijing was “Enjoying innovative fingerprint and excellence camera”. So, let’s see what ZTE has for us.
ZTE Blade A910
ZTE BLADE A910 is the first smartphone with 5.5-inch, AMOLED HD live color screen in China. Its features also include a fingerprint scanner, packed in an ultra-thin body. Following ZTE’s design tradition, the ZTE BLADE A910 has an all-metal frame of only 6.9 millimeters thick, and its design integrates a metallic trim for a noble look. The ZTE BLADE A910 includes the newest generation of fingerprint scanner and its Quick Unlock feature unlocks the device in 0.3 seconds only. Also, users can program up to five fingerprint application shortcuts, to quickly launch different apps. Prices will be 1299 Yuan ($200) for the 2GB/16GB model and 1499 Yuan ($230) for the 3GB/32GB model.
ZTE Blade A910 Specs
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152x75x6.9mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- 2540mAh battery
ZTE Blade V7 Max
The ZTE BLADE V7 MAX demonstrates side fingerprint recognition, autofocus speed that, according to the company, is comparable to professional cameras’, pop culture wallpapers, and superior sound quality. The side fingerprint scanner is key to the phone’s design as the placement of the fingerprint scanner on the side of the device frees up space on the back, allowing for a more elegant design. It also provides an ergonomic user experience, allowing convenient, one-handed operation for either left-handed or right-handed users. The ZTE BLADE V7 MAX’s side fingerprint scanner also continued ZTE’s functional design tradition. For example, users can use fingerprint commands for encryption, unlocking, photographs, answering calls, mobile payment, and many other features. The 3D fingerprint functionality breaks away from traditional fingerprint technology to provide a human user-friendly experience. The prices will be 1799 Yuan ($280) for the 3GB/32GB model and 1999 Yuan ($310) for the 4GB/32GB model.
ZTE Blade V7 Max specs
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-core processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory upto 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MiFavor UI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 154×76.5×7.2mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
In addition to the device announcement, ZTE, through Adam Zeng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices, announced an expansion of its distribution channels in order to achieve the goal of 70 million smartphone sales for 2016 and hopefully, Axon and Blade Series is going to give sales a big boost.
Always be the first to know. Follow us: