OnePlus started rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.0 update to its newly launched flagship device OnePlus 3 to fix the widely reported RAM management issues. In less than 24 hours after rolling out the update, OnePlus pulled back the OxygenOS 3.2.0 update as some users reported issues with it. Now, OnePlus has started rolling out fresh Oxygen 3.2.1 update for all the OnePlus 3 smartphones.
New OxygenOS 3.2.1 firmware update fixes some issues like notification bugs, sim recognition issues, and several other fixes in addition to OxygenOS 3.2.0 features and fixes.
If you were able to download and install OxygenOS 3.2.0 successfully on your OnePlus 3, then the new update package size will be around 15MB for you. If you failed to download and install OxygenOS 3.2.0 update then the new update package size will be more than 300MB for you. You can take a look at the changelog below to ascertain the new features and fixes.
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
If you own a OnePlus 3 then you will be getting this update very soon. Keep checking for it.Always be the first to know. Follow us: