It seems that Chinese manufacturers are beginning to take software support very seriously. And not only the big ones but smaller as well. So it is time for the UHANS S1 first OTA update to roll out.
The company has been collecting feedback, especially paying attention to issues and software bugs from reviewers and users and this lead to the device’s first OTA update that begun rolling out on August 2. Below you can see the change log with fixes and optimizations included:
- Fix the issue with Google contacts sync
- Improved GPS reception
- Enhanced notification vibration
- Optimized the audio output while playing music
- Additional support for global carrier APNs
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Of all the improvements, the Google Contacts sync is the most important together with the GPS reception. Note that the OTA is only available for V3.02 software version. In the coming days, you can expect updates for all published versions.