Windows tablets are taking over the PC market in fast paces. Chinese manufacturers could not be left out of the party and especially Chuwi who has a long tradition of making tablets. On August 22, the successor of HiBook, the Chuwi HiBook Pro 2-in-1 tablet will be officially launched for just $249 that, considering the specs it will feature, is quite a bargain.
The tablet is dual-boot with Android and Windows 10 co-existing on the tablet’s ROM, which is a charm if you want to change the working environment and just browse the web or fly through your Facebook timeline. No word yet on an extra keyboard dock, but it will almost certainly be available shortly after the tablet is released.
Here are the detailed information of HiBook Pro:
1. 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600 2K screen resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio and 298 PPI.
2. OGS fully laminated display. (Colors are richer, contrast is greater, and images are sharper and more vivid)
3. 8000mAh polymer lithium battery and 5V/3A quick charger.
4. Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 processor and Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU.
5. USB Type-C port, 2MP/5MP cameras and 4GB DDR3L RAM/64GB eMMC ROM.
6. Windows 10 and Android 5.1 dual operating system.
7. Aluminum full metal body, full of industrial aesthetics, 8.5mm thin and 550g light.
Always be the first to know. Follow us: