Chuwi is the company that has connected its name with tablets from China. And now, is about to release an upgraded version of the Chuwi Hi10 Plus. The upgrade regards the CPU. The current model features the Intel Cherry Trail Z8300. Whereas the new one will feature the Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 Z8350. Although it is a newer CPU, the differences are spotted only on operating frequency. The Z8350 is clocked higher in turbo mode at 1.92GHz. On the contrary, the Z8300 goes up to 1.84GHz.
Fortunately, this performance bump isn’t going to cost you more. The retail price of Hi10 Plus will remain as is. The rest of the specs are as follow.
Chuwi Hi10 Plus specifications
1. 10.8 inch FHD display with 3:2 aspect ratio and 450 nits brightness
2. 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, Windows 10/Remix OS 2.0 Dual OS.
3. 8400mAh Li-polymer battery, 2MP/2MP dual cameras, USB 3.0 Type-C port and support 5V/3A quick charging
4. Support for detachable magnetic docking keyboard and Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus (sold separately)
5. Aluminum full metal body, industrial design, 8.8mm thin and 686g light