The device that made it to the news about a month ago, is entering its peorder period as of today. The Blackview P2 is a 5.5″ FHD device with some impressive specs under the hood. The most impressive of all, is its 6000mAh battery that is one of the biggest in the market. And Blackview managed to fit it in a relatively slim body of 10mm (although we have seen bigger battery in a slimmer body in other models).
The device is available on TomTop and its preorder price is $189.99 a bit on the upper side of the category, but that is reasonable to an extent, as it carries 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Below, you can see the full specs list.
Blackview P2 specs list
1. Appearance : CNC Full Metal Body
2. Screen : 5.5″ FHD IPS Screen, 2.5D curved Glass, 1920*1080
3. CPU : MTK6750T Octa-core 1.5GHz 64Bit SoC
4. OS : Android 6.0 OS
5. Capacity : 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, supports TF card up to 32GB
6. Camera : 13.0MP Rear Camera + 8.0MP Front Camera
7. Battery : 6000mAh Built-in Poly-li Large battery
8. Network : Dual Card Dual Standby (2 * Nano SIM / 1 * Nano SIM + 1 * Micro-SD Card)
9. Function : Long standby time, Fingerprint ID, GPS, WiFi, OTG, FM, Type-C, etc