Chuwi has an impressive tablet lineup including dual boot tablets together with single Android or Windows OS. One of the top tablets along with the Chuwi Hi12, is HiBook which brings great performance in a compact 10.1″ FHD display.
To this direction, Chuwi is getting ready to release HiBook Pro with some upgraded specs compared to the plain HiBook. So, the new model features the same 10.1″ display but the resolution has been taken to a higher level and now it is a 2560×1600 OGS Display making it one of the best IPS displays found on a tablet. Of course, higher resolution means more struggle for the GPU thus the battery capacity is improved as well, going all the way up to 8,000mAh from 6,600mAh compared to the HiBook. This battery capacity is expected to give the tablet a battery life of 6 to 8 hours. Mind you, the device supports 3A Quick Charge technology, bringing the charging time down to about 3 hours from 0% to 100%.
Below you can see the main features of the upcoming device:
1. 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600 2K screen resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio and 298 PPI.
2. OGS full lamination technology. (The LCD screen layer and touch panel layer are close to zero distance, from image forming to image displaying through 0.7mm OGS tempered glass, which can reduce the air refraction significantly, making the picture more bright and vivid, and viewing angle can be up to 178°).
3. 3A quick charge technology and 8000 mAh polymer lithium battery. It can be charged fully within about 3 hours and the battery life reaches up to 6-8 hours.
4. Intel Atom Cherry Trail x5 Z8300 processor.
5. USB Type-C port, 2MP/5MP camera and 4GB DDR3L RAM/64GB eMMC ROM.
6. Windows 10 and Android 5.1 dual operating system.
7. Aluminum full metal body, full of industrial aesthetics, 8.5mm ultra-thin and 550g ultra-light.
Always be the first to know. Follow us: