Maybe fast charging is the new trend in the mobile industry, but charging on-the-go is also very important because a power outlet isn’t always available. But both combined is even better. For that reason, Chuwi, the famous Chinese tablet manufacturer that has been engaged in designing and producing its own brand tablet for many years, decided to design and release its first smart car charger Chuwi Ublue that is coming soon.
Here is the detailed information of Ublue car charger:
1. Dual USB ports: 5V/3.4A dual USB ports, max 5V/2.4A per port. Can charge 2 mobile devices at the same time. (Input: DC 12V-24V, Output: DC 5V/2.4A*2, Total output: 3.4A)
2. Smart-charge technology: Can intelligently identify your device to deliver its fastest possible charging speed, the conversion rate is up to 95 percent. Saving you charging time and increasing your device battery life.
3. Multi-protect safety system: Supports input overvoltage protection, output overcurrent protection, output circuit protection, over-temperature protection, constant voltage and current function and so on.
4. Ring-shaped blue LED indicator: Light color is very soft and meets the United States FMVSS safety standards.
5. Applicable for most car models: Metal springs provide a secure fit for various power port designs. Also supports both 12V and 24V, which are available on most cars.
6. Integrated metal body: Adopts top-quality brass, meticulously made in 18 steps. Has a beautiful metallic finish, excellent electric conductivity, heat dissipation and high thermal resistance.
More info on the date of release as well as the price will be available soon. Stay tuned!
Always be the first to know. Follow us: