Since battery life and capacity has been a feature that Chinese phone makers have been looking at carefully, over the past year battery sizes have gotten larger, charging faster and processors more energy-efficient in a bid to give you as much usage through the day. UMi Super comes with a 4,000mAh battery + quick charging technology to catch peoples’ wish and the company continues to improve software to get the best out of the hardware. The third UMi Super OTA update is out and here is some highlights and improvements it offers:
Super Amoled Style ultra saving mode
- Intelligent— Automatic battery life enhancement
- Marath – Super AMOLED style ultra saving mode. Once this function is activated, it will turn your display to black and white and keeps only “Phone calling” “Text message” and check “Phone book” for maximum enhancement of the remaining power.
- Sleep—Disable all network functions (calls, SMS, WLAN and data services), except for alarm clock.
- My mode—Customize your own power saving mode. Automatically save the status of your daily use and decide the mode according to your needs.
- Battery saver—Automatically switch on power saving when the battery is low.
- Scheduled profile switch—S switch battery profiles at a scheduled time.
UMi Super implements a 13MP camera sensor by Panasonic with a high-speed camera and great low light imaging for good performance in low light conditions. With the new optimized software, the autofocus speed is improved and photo resolution is bigger.
Optimized GPS accuracy
Mediatek SoCs have been accused of inaccurate GPS receivers in the past but that has improved a lot since then. The new OTA update is here to improve the accuracy even further.
Always be the first to know. Follow us: