Chuwi is a well established tablet manufacturer that begun making Android tablets. But over the last years, after Intel entered the mobile CPU market, it has given us some gems equipped with Windows 10. This is the case with the upcoming successor of the Chuwi Vi10, the Chuwi Vi10 Plus.
The new device is probably coming this month and it is considered a “Surface 3 killer”. The new 2-in-1 tablet will come with a 10.8″ 1920 x 1280 3:2 screen that is same as the Surface 3. It will also be dual boot equipped with the Windows 10/Remix OS.
Here is the detailed information of Chuwi Vi10 Plus:
1. 10.8-inch 1920 x 1280 3:2 aspect ratio, 450 nits screen brightness.
2. Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 CPU and Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU.
3. It will come with two versions:
Version 1: 2GB RAM/32GB ROM, pre-installed the Remix OS 2.0 operating system. (Support Windows 10/Remix OS 2.0 dual OS firmware)
Version 2: 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, pre-installed with Windows 10/Remix OS 2.0 operating system.
4. 8400mAh Li-polymer battery, 2MP/2MP dual cameras, USB 3.0 Type-C port and support 5V/3A quick charging.
5. A detachable magnetic docking keyboard (Keyboard cover/Rotary shaft keyboard) and Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus will be sold separately.
6. Dimensions: 276.4 x 184.8 x 8.8mm, Weight: 686.5g.
7. Availability: Probably in July, 2016.