News of OnePlus unifying its custom ROMs OxygenOS and HydrognOS have been doing the rounds on the internet for quite some time as the brand has decided to improve the overall efficiency by combining the team resources. Now amid that, OxygenOS Community Build for OnePlus 3 has rolled out for OnePlus 3. Previously, OnePlus has rolled out another community build titled OxygenOS 3.1 back in August.
The new build comes with many new features and bug fixes but this is a beta version and you can expect some issues to creep in. The complete changelog for OxygenOS 3.5.2 is as follows:
- Added “kill all background processes” button in recent menu;
- Added long press options in messages application;
- Enhanced incoming call notification UI;
- Added manual “check for update” button;
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration;
- Battery Saver mode optimizations and enhancements;
- Added back contacts widget in launcher;
- Improved dialer speed;
- New modes added in control panel (night mode and battery saver);
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits.
If you have installed the previous community build on your OnePlus 3, then you can get this update via OTA and if not then you have to flash this build to use it. You can read more about this build in detail here.