Only recently we learned about the super affordable and almost full of specs xWatch EX16. The main disadvantage of the EX16 is that it looks like a normal watch instead of a smartwatch. A bit old-school we would say. Worry not, because the xWatch EX20 is coming with a more modern design and all the advantages of its sibling. We don’t know much about it yet, just the basics.
XWatch EX20 Main Features
1. 50m professional waterproof level, 5ATM or IP67 standard
2. Super long standby time. The normal standby time is 8 months, up to 12 months under power saving mode
3. 24 hours real-time sport monitoring: walking steps, distance and energy consumption etc
4. Incoming call and SMS notifications on watch instantly
5. All kinds of social App message push notifications
Unfortunately, there is no heart rate monitor referred in the above list, but these are not the final specs. When it hits the market, we will have more information and the complete feature list along with its price, which should be low as in the EX16.