UMIDIGI Z PRO is the first flagship released under the UMIDIGI brand name and was officially unveiled at MWC a few days ago. The phone carries the same specifications of the UMi Z, so the powerful Helio X27 will move it, but adds a brand new dual-camera lens setup, able to push further the camera department, as we have seen in past news. Company also shared a brand new unboxing video, let’s have a look.
The Power of the Dual-Lens Camera Setup: Endless Possibilities
With this device UMIDIGI shows that the Sony 13MP dual-camera lens technology is not a gimmick at all. Thanks to it, we have already seen some functions of the camera department, like:
1. “3D Capture” mode, to literally move the picture after it has been taken and view it from a different perspective
2. “Live Photo” Mode, the first Android device pack with iPhone’s “Live Photo”, which also makes a short video of what happens a few seconds before and after the shoot
3. “Pure Black and White” shooting, which doesn’t produce just a de-colored picture, but uses a dedicated B&W sensor to make a real Black and White photo
4. “Re-Focusing” capability, which makes possible to adjust the focus or to focus a different point of the photo after it has been taken
5. 2x Digital Zoom, up to 3x using Digital one
Also, the new Mediatek ISP paired with a Quad-LED flash and Dual camera pixel-binning technology on both lenses doubles image brightness in low-light conditions and gives better pictures in every context. In addition, the front camera, with a Samsung 13MP sensor and a Soft Light LED, guarantees good quality selfies even in difficult situations.
Pre-sale starts today and will end on Mar 27th. During this time, it is possible to snatch the UMIDIGI Z Pro with a 50$ discount, at only $249.99. Besides the Pro, you can get the UMi Z with an even lower price tag of $229.99.
Both phones, cameras aside, share the very same hardware: Deca-core CPU Mediatek Helio X27 2.6GHz, 3780mAh battery in 8.2mm slim full metal unibody, 4GB RAM and 32GB storage with up to 256GB TF card extend memory, SHARP 5.5″ FHD display, Touch ID 2.1, Quick Charge, and dual-SIM dual-standby.
Availability is limited, so don’t miss the chance to secure one of these two great devices! You can find the device in the following licenced shops: