Surely, most of you must be wondering how Xiaomi manages to make profit from its smartphone business, since its profit margins are slim to non existent. Well, it probably doesn’t. But what you must learn, is that, apart from the smartphone business, Xiaomi has invested in multiple sub-brands -7o in total- that produce almost every other product with the Xiaomi brand on it. One of them is MIJIA that recently released the Xiaomi MIJIA Car DVR. And Lightinthebox is offering a great deal on it. Using the coupon LNMIJIADVR, you get a $17 discount, resulting in a final price of $59.99.
The Xiaomi MIJIA 1080p Car DVR Camera, carries the MSC8328P chip and a Sony IMX322 CMOS image sensor. It comes with amini car charger and features a variety of functions, such as loop-cycle recording, parking monitoring, auto power on, and so on, providing you with a more comfortable and worry-free driving environment.
Xiaomi MIJIA Car DVR main specs
● 2.7 inch screen and 1.8 aperture
● 160 degree wide angle and 1920 x 1080P resolution
● Adopting MSC8328P chip, SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor and Mstar 1080P image process chip
● WiFi connection reaches real-time transmission, no need to consume flows of SIM card
● Loop-cycle recording, saves the storage space efficiently
● Gravity sensor keeps the video not covered in case of an emergency
● Auto power on, no need to operate it by your hands
● Parking monitoring brings security for your car
● Advanced H.264 photography compression technology keeps high quality videos and plays a part of saving storage as well
● Support maximum 64GB TF card memory storage ( not included )
● APP download: search “mijia” in APP store or scan the 2D code on the manual
● WiFi connection: the WiFi name and password will take on while you opening the WiFi hotspot interface of DVR