In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Indian Premiere League (IPL), of which Vivo is the premiere sponsor of, the company has launched a limited IPL edition of the Vivo V5 Plus.
The Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition comes in a special matte black color and is engraved with a Vivo IPL logo at its back.
The features and specifications of the V5 Plus Limited Edition stay the same as the phone’s standard edition including its double front-facing camera.
Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition Specifications:
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD In-Cell display | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP with LED Flash | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF
- Front Camera: 20MP with Moonlight Flash | f/2.0 aperture | 8MP secondary camera
- Battery: 3160mAh
- Dimensions: 152.58 x 74 x 7.26 mm
- Weight: 158.6 grams
The limited edition smartphone will be available starting April 10 through Flipkart and several offline retailers. The company has yet to share the price for the device.
Additionally, Vivo is also releasing a cricket-focused smartphone theme that will feature the Vivo IPL logo for the V5 Plus as well as several of its latest devices.