As we all know, rugged phones have already won a place in the mobile market thanks to the rugged characteristics that protect them under harsh circumstances in conjunction with strong hardware. They are particularly popular among active users who do outdoor sports or work in a difficult environment.
With so many models available, it’s becoming more and more difficult for someone to choose the right one so Nomu, as a professional rugged phone manufacturer for nearly 10 years, tells us what a really super-tough rugged smartphone can do, by conducting a test. Nomu S10 Pro is a device that can easily handle not only careless drops but also the bumps of heavy or sharp objects, such as a bottle of beer weighing 1.1Kg.
In the video below, you can see the smashing of such a bottle dropped from 80cm high directly onto S10 Pro. Most of you would have thought that this is the end for the smartphone, but surprisingly enough, it came out unharmed despite the substantial hit.
All in all, S10 Pro is well qualified for a MIL-STD-810G certified smartphone, in terms of whether tough structure or superior drop-resistant and waterproof performance. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you should definitely take it into consideration when choosing a rugged smartphone. To see more details about Nomu S10 Pro, check out the official product page here. If you liked what you saw in the video, you can buy it directly from Aliexpress.
Nomu S10 Pro mains specs
- IP69 Waterproof (Able to be underwater of 2m for 1 hour)
- OS: Pure Android 7.0 out of box
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery (same as S10)
- MIL-STD-810G certification
- 17 patents about the protective structure design
- Memory: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- CPU: MT6737T quad-core 64bits 1.5GHz
- Camera: 8.0 MP Sony rear camera+5.0MP front camera
- Display: 5.0 HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quick charge/ OTG
- NXP SmartPA excellent speaker with super loud and clear sound