Recently, Vernee released a 6GB RAM version of its very popular Mix 2 device. Doing so, the company aims at faster and smoother multitasking experience as well as upgraded gaming capabilities. Below, you can watch the Vernee Mix 2 6GB version going through a gaming test.
As you can see for yourselves, Mix 2 6GB RAM version can easily handle many large mainstream games. Thanks to its 18:9 display aspect ratio, the 5.5″ phone body can fit a 6″ FHD+ (2160*1980) big display perfectly. Thanks to that aspect ratio, gaming experience is enhanced, giving you a feeling of being inside the game. So, upgraded performance and better gaming experience are present.
The Vernee Mix 2 6GB RAM version is equipped with the brand new Helio P25 Octa-core SoC. The power consumption is super low but at the same, performance remains high. The 16nm FinFET manufacturing process reduces power consumption up to 25% compared to previous gen chips. No more worries about overheating and fast battery consumption caused by long time playing games. Also, apart from the large internal (64GB) storage, there is support for 128GB more via microSD card.
Lastly, the device is equipped with a large 4200mAh battery with fast charge support (9V/2A). Just charge your phone a few minutes and the battery percentage goes up rapidly. Learn more about it on the Vernee Official website.
Configuration of Vernee MIX 2 6GB
- Screen: 6.0” FHD+ (2106*1080) customized rounded corners screen
- CPU: Helop P25 Octa-core
- Storage: 4GB RAM+64GB storage
- Cameras: 13MP/5MP dual rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Fast charge: PUMP EXPRESS+ 9V2A
- System: VOS 1.0 based on Android 7.0
- SIM card: Support 2 Nano SIM cards or 1 Nano SIM card+1 micro SD card
- Sensor: G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Compass, Fingerprint
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G 802.11b/g/n 5G 802.11a/n
- GPS: Support GPS/AGPS/GLONASS