Geecoo is a relatively new company that specializes in smartphone accessories and has recently started manufacturing mobile phones as well. Of course, they like to take it one step at a time so their devices are budget friendly but with decent specs and build quality. The latest addition to their product portfolio is Geecoo G4, a well-designed device.
Geecoo G4 comes with a beautiful 5.5″ HD display that performs wonderfully thanks to the on-cell panel technology. On the inside, there is an MTK6737 quad-core SoC together with 2GB RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. Also, there is a 3000mAh battery with fast charge support that in conjunction with the power-saving SoC, gives the handset a long battery life.
What’s more, there is a dual camera setup on the back with a 13MP Auto-Focus main sensor and a 2MP secondary one. As for selfie shots, there is an 8MP sensor available. Both front and rear cameras feature LED flash. Lastly, the body is made of metal with CNC manufacturing process. To learn more about the company and G4, visit their official website or visit their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Geecoo G4 main specs
- 3 mm Slim Unique Metal Body Design
- 5.5″ HD On-Cell display, 5-point multitouch
- MT6737 Quad-Core SoC, 2GB RAM/16GB storage
- Li-Polymer High-Density 3000mAh Battery, more than 40 hours of use
- Front fingerprint reader, Unlock phone in only 1 second
- Dual rear camera: 13MP AF Primary/2MP secondary
- CNC metal body. Perfectly arc & polished surface and smooth texture
- Android 7 out of the box