Maze counts just a few months since its establishment and unlike other manufacturers, likes to take it one step at a time. Its first three devices -Comet, Blade, and Alpha- are doing exceptionally in terms of sales and the company’s after sales support is very good, with frequent firmware updates. So, a third device is going to hit the online stores next week, the 18:9 aspect ratio Alpha X.
The Maze Alpha X is the second full-display device for the Chinese manufacturer and is coming with improvements in key sectors. Also, it adopts the trending 18:9 aspect ratio for the 6″ FHD+ display. The device is going to go on pre-sale next week and in the meantime, you can subscribe here to get early access updates.
Maze Alpha X specs
- Near Full Display: 6″ FHD+ 1080*2160 403PPI LG Display (Gorilla Glass 5, 18:9 aspect ratio, 89.6% screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D curved)
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB storage
- Rear Camera: Sony IMX218 13MP (64GB) / Omnivision OV16880 16MP (128GB)
- Front Camera: Sony IMX219 8MP
- Battery: 3900mAh
- USB: Type-C with quick charge
- Fingerprint ID: Front mounted
- Others: Gorilla Glass 4 on Back, Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Color: Black/ Blue/ Silver
- Price: 64GB around $200, 128GB around $290
If you don’t want to wait and like Maze Alpha better, you can obtain it now at a heavy discounted price, just $159.99 on TomTop.