The unique full display design of iPhone X has and will be imitated by many manufacturers since it is unique and special but until now, none of them has started official sale or delivery. So, it seems that the first notch display smartphone is announced officially by Oukitel and will start global first presale by January 29th. It is the Oukitel U18 and it features a 5.85″ display which looks quite like iPhone X but on the back, it is similar to Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Watch the U18 first hands-on below.
OUKITEL has been quite strict about its devices’ quality since its foundation so we can expect a high-quality handset. Oukitel U18 is said to cost around $180, but as always, the company will make a special offer for the global first presale. Before it starts presale next week, let’s check out its full specs.
Oukitel U18 specs
- Display: 5.85″ HD+, 1512*720, 5 points multi-touch
- Color: Black, gold
- Cameras: Sony IMX135 16MP/5MP rear with true-tone LED flash, OV8858 13MP front
- Memory: 4GB RAM/64GB, 128GB expandable
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T octa-core 1.5GHz
- OS: Android 7.0
- Network: 2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G: 900/2100MHz; 4G FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- SIM card type: 2 nano SIM; 1 nano SIM+1 SD card;
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, 802.11 a/b/g/n/, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Press fingerprint sensor/ Gravity sensor/ proximity sensor/ Light sensor/
- OTG: Yes
- OTA: support
- FM Radio: Yes
- Dimensions: 150*73*10.3mm,weight:213.75g
- Battery: 4000mAh, 5V/2A charger
Oukitel U18 will come in 2 colors: Black and Gold. Initially, only the Black version will be released with the Gold one following at the end of February. The presale starts on Monday, visit the product page to find out more about it.