UMIDIGI S2 Lite is the latest budget phone from the company that claims it is the best full-screen budget phone with great battery life. In order to prove that claim, UMIDIGI did a battery test and uploaded the video on YouTube. The device achieved a 15-hour use on average brightness and volume, showing you don’t need to spend big money to get a phone that will (almost) definitely last through about 2 days of normal usage.
What’s more, the S2 Lite is also great for gaming. It has a large 5.9″ full screen and a respectable MTK MT6750T SoC. In addition, it sports an all-aluminum body, meaning that it has decent build quality and feels like a premium device.
If you’re on a budget and want a long-lasting phone you can buy it without hesitation, this is the smartphone you’re looking for. And now you even could get it with 40$ off before the discount ends on March 11th. This is the lowest price, so hurry up. You can find it on Aliexpress.
UMIDIGI S2 Lite Specs
- Screen : 18:9 Aspect ratio,6.0″ HD+ Sharp TDDI In-cell with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
- Battery :5100mAh/4.4V
- Operating System:Pure Stock Android 7.0 (Android 8.1 OTA)
- CPU: MTK MT6750T at 1.5GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-T860 MP2 650MHz
- RAM: 4GB DDR4X
- Internal memory: 32 GB expandable (with microSD up to 256 GB)
- Rear camera: 16MP/5MP F2.0, AF
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD), 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n,
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C, Type- Jack, OTG
- Dimensions: 158.1 x 74.6 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Other: FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, brightness, fingerprint reader, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic Sensor, notification LEDs
- Other Features: 3D Face ID
- Material: Full metal unibody
- Colors: Black, Red