After Chuwi has successfully ran their crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo last year for SurBook, now they are ready to bring Chuwi HiGame on Indiegogo at end of April. It is a mini PC that packs the whole desktop power into a tiny package, attempting to continue the success. Packed with the new Intel Kaby Lake-G processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, Chuwi HiGame features a super compact design while managing to provide high performance for gaming enthusiasts, work, and home entertainment. Chuwi HiGame can replace your traditional desktop tower PC!
Main Features of Chuwi HiGame
1) Chuwi HiGame packs an 8th-Gen Intel Kaby Lake-G processor, which bundled the Intel Core i5-8305G CPU, AMD Radeon RX Vega M Graphics and 4GB HBM2 in one single package.
2) Featuring the super compact design (173*158*73mm), Chuwi HiGame is almost 15X smaller compared to a traditional desktop tower PC.
3) It comes with 8GB DDR4 memory & 128GB M.2 SSD storage and both memory and storage can be upgraded via:
4) Designed with 1*Thunderbolt 3, 5*USB 3.0, 1*Gigabit Ethernet, 2*HDMI 2.0, 2*DisplayPort 1.3, 1*Microphone Jack and 1*Headphone Jack, Chuwi HiGame can equip you with all kinds of connections for different types of peripherals.
5) It supports 4K @60Hz Ultra HD encode/decode bringing a truly immersive home entertainment experience.
6) Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for more stable and quicker wireless connection.
7) Chuwi HiGame’s enthusiast-level performance can support the PC compatible VR/MR headsets and multiple displays (up to 6 displays).
What’s more, there is a giveaway running on the official website. Also, you can subscribe to the newsletter to get the super early bird price info regarding the crowdfunding campaign. Stay tuned as it will go live at the end of April.