UMIDIGI “redefined the entry-level phone” with the A1 Pro that leads the way when it comes to cost/performance ratio. By a narrow margin, the UMIDIGI A1 Pro captures the spotlight as similar configurations are rare in this price range. Despite its affordable price, the UMIDIGI A1 Pro features fast charging and let’s take a look how it compares to the iPhone X that sports a smaller battery capacity.
As you can see in the time-lapse video, a full charge takes just 100 minutes while the iPhone X fills up to just 72% during the same time, despite the fact that it has a smaller battery. Fast charging could be a real lifesaver as even with a full day of intense use that the A1 Pro provides, only a few minutes of charging can give you much time of extra use.
The presale for the A1 Pro presale kicks off from $99.99 at Gearbest with a 1000pcs limited offer and you have a great chance of grabbing the device for $40 off before 29th April. After the presale period, the price will go up to its official retail price of $139.99. Also, if you want to get this smartphone for free, you can try your luck and join giveaway here. The winner will be announced on April 28th. To preorder yours, just visit the preorder page.
UMIDIGI A1 Pro main specs
- OS: Android 8.1
- CPU: MediaTek MT6739, 4x Cortex-A53, up to 1.5GHz
- GPU: IMG 8XE [email protected] 570MHz
- Memory: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Battery: 3150mAh/4.4V
- Display: 5.5″, 18:9 Full Screen, (Sharp) TDDI In-cell
- Resolution: HD+,720*1440, 293PPI
- Unlock: Touch ID, Face ID
- Rear Camera: 13M+5M, F2.0, 5P lens, Samsung Sensor, AF
- Front Camera: 5M, F2.4
- Colors: Moonlight Silver, Icy Blue, Pitch Dark