As more and more people are starting to deal with 3D Printing, the more the problems with filaments start to emerge around the web. This is mainly due to the fact that most users are amateurs doing their hobby. So, when it comes to filament storing conditions, they can ruin a whole project. Complications can be multiple, so let’s see some of them.
For starters, when filament absorbs moisture, errors will appear during the printing process as the material becomes corrupted. Even if there’s no moisture at all, dust is everywhere and dust ruins the final printing result with imperfections appearing on the final print. Also, the exact weight of the material is crucial, as if there’s less than needed, the printing will result in a failure.
To solve these common problems, eSUN, a leading 3D Printing material provider announced a new product, the eSUN eBOX. The eBOX protects and offers weighing of the filaments to allow the user be care-free and focus on his project. Below, you can see the features offered by the eBOX:
- No central axis, to prevent the filaments from twining
- Sealed protection, full-scale dustproof, built-in drying bag special tank, easy for recycling use
- freely set the drying time and heating temperature , and detect the temperature in eBOX in real
- Freely set the weight of the empty board, debugging g / pound dual unit weighing, real-time detection of the remaining filaments weight
- Use LED-backlit LCD screen which can automatically turn off the lights, it can certainly save power
- Equipped with a non-slip mat
In the following photos, you can see the result of the demoisturization performed. To see all the details, check out their official website.