Ulefone is the 5th iteration of the company’s rugged series and since it hit the market featuring IP68 protection, users have put it through many tough tests to try and penetrate its “proofness”. As a reminder, the device is waterproof, dust-proof, and shock-resistant. In the following video, the test is conducted by Ulefone to see how the Armor 5 does with extreme temperatures. Let’s take a look.
As you can see in the video, the device is put in a box to freeze to demonstrate its ability to operate under very low temperatures. While in the box, the device is ringing normally. To prove that it’s real, the man in the video broke the ice to take the device out and it was working perfectly well. In fact, he used the Armor X as a hammer to break the ice! Then, the test went the opposite way, as the Armor 5 was submerged in boiling water. That is 100 °C! The phone came out just fine although you can see it taking screenshots by itself while in there. Below you can see the full specs of the device. Visit the official product page and get the chance to obtain the device at just $189.99!
Ulefone Armor 5 Full Specs
- Display: 5.85-inch,720*1512 pixels screen
- CPU: MT6763
- System: Android 8.1
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Camera: 16MP+ 5MP dual rear camera; 13MP front camera
- Sensors: G-sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, NFC, OTG, fingerprint recognition, face unlock.
- SIM Card: dual Nano SIM + dual standby
- Features: GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Dimensions: 158.3*76*12.6mm
- Network: GSM: (B2/3/5/8), WCDMA: (B1/5/8), LTE-FDD:(B1/3/7/8/20)