It is a fact that Apple, the company that invented the modern tablets, has paid much attention to the market and the iPad has become a synonym for “tablet”. However, it turns out, there are still some Android tablet manufacturers that are determined to revive the Android tablet market and the Chuwi Hi9 Plus is among the best for those who don’t want to use an iPad.
The Hi9 Plus is going to be released in September for about $300 and below you can check out its main specs and see all the details on their official website.
- MediaTek Helio X23. It achieves 2.3GHz burst frequency and high performance.
- 4GB/64GB memory combo. The internal storage can reach up to 128GB more via MicroSD.
- 4G LTE-enabled, 4G, WiFi with dual SIM support for high speed and stable connection
- 8″ IPS HD display with 2560*1600 resolution, vivid and colorful image.
- Dual speakers engineered to produce stunning and rich sounds.
- The keyboard dock is solid, holds the tablet at a good angle on a desk. Ideal for light typing.
- 1024 pressure points pen turns it into a digital drafting board. Sign documents or draw on a screenshot.
- Comes with Android Oreo, 2x faster application loading, multitasking, fast response
Meanwhile, until the Hi9 Plus hits the market, Chuwi is holding a promotion on Gearbest giving out up to 29% discount from September 3rd to September 9th. Also, the Hi9 Air flash sale starts on September 4th from 15.00 to midnight. See all the deals here.