16 MP + 13 MP (Rear) + 5 MP (Front)
Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
LG V30 Release
The LG V30 was announced on August 31 2017 in Germany. The company held another event on September 13 in South Korea unveiling the pre-order dates starting on September 14, ending on 20th. The official release date is September 21st.
The LG V30 removes the secondary screen on the LG V20 and V10 predecessors, replaced with a large 6.0-inch OLED display with a 1440 x 2880 resolution at a 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered the Snapdragon 835 paired alongside 4GB RAM and comes with 64GB internal storage (base model). The LG V30+ is a 128GB variant of the LG V30.
The smartphone sports a dual camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel f/1.6 sensor paired with a 13-megapixel f/1.9 lens. The front-facing selfie shooter is a 5-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
The device supports multi-tasking and continues the V-Series tradition of high-quality sound with a Hi-Fi Quad DAC system.
All videos or content not watermarked by GizmoChina are used under ‘Fair Use’ for discussion and referencing.
This profile is still under construction, details are currently not guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
LG V30 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- WaterproofYes - IP68
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)POLED
- Size6.0 inch
- Resolution2880 x 1440 (WQHD+)
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16 Million Colors, HDR 10
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (Rear)
- FeaturesCapacitive Touchscreen
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 540
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64GB or 128GB (UFS 2.1 Both)
- Memory Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.Yes (up to 2TB)
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint Sensor (Rear), Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor.
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.LG UX 6.0+
- Rear Camera Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.16 MP, f/1.6 + 13 MP, f/1.9
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED Flash
- Front Camera5 MP
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Standard SIM
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct
- USBType-C 2.0, Support USB Audio
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.Yes (Unknown Standard)
- Headphone Jack
- Video PlaybackAVI, MKV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, TS, WEBM, FLV, ASF, WMV
- Ring TonesYes
- SpeedHSPA, LTE (Cat. 16)