Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
6GB | 8GB
64GB/128GB/256GB | 128GB
12 MP (Rear) + 5 MP (Front)
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Release
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 was announced on September 11 2017 alongside the Mi Note 3 and the Mi Notebook Pro.
The Mi Mix 2 comes in a Glass Edition or Xiaomi’s Ceramic Edition featuring a 18:9 (WQHD+) display powered with a Snapdragon 835 and 6GB or 8GB (Ceramic Edition) RAM. The device will come with 64GB, 128GB or 256GB internal storage with UFS 2.1 speeds.
The smartphone comes with slimmer bezels in comparison to the original Xiaomi MIX, notably on the bottom chin of the device.
Xiaomi replaced is “Cantilever piezoelectric ceramics and ultrasonic distance sensor” ‘speaker’ combo with a “conventional” sound emitter. To maintain the streamlined appearance, Xiaomi placed the speak behind the screen and created a sound tunnel that channels sound out of the top edge of the smartphone.
An ultrasonic proximity sensor remains on the device providing the ‘off-screen’ mode when placing the device close to the face.
The Ceramic Edition features the “World’s First Ceramic Unibody” Smartphone, which are available in Black and White variants.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - PRICE
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage From $529.00
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage From $539.00
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage From $539.99
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage From $485.99
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage From $499.99
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - SPECIFICATIONS
- ModelMi Mix 2
- Released12/09/17 (Glass) | 15/09/17 (Ceramic)
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions151.8 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm | 150.5 x 74.6 x 7.7 mm (Ceramic Edition)
- Weight185g | 187g (Ceramic Edition)
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS
- Size5.99 inch
- Resolution2160 x 1080 (FHD+)
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16.7 Million Colors, DCI-P3
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.403 ppi
- Touch ScreenYes
- FeaturesCapacitive Touchscreen
- CPU The main chipset of the device.Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 2.45GHz, quad-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 540
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.6GB | 8GB (LPDDRX4)
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.128GB | 256GB
- Memory Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.No
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.MIUI 9.0
- Rear Camera Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.12 MP, f/2.0 (IMX386)
- Image4000x3000 pixels
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED Flash
- Front Camera5 MP
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Dual SIMYes
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, WiFi Direct
- USBUSB-C 3.0, (Audio Support)
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes - GPS/ AGPS/ Glonass/ BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.No
- Headphone Jack
- Capacity Battery Capacity3300mAh
- Video PlaybackM4V, MKV, XVID, MP4, (H.264 Support)
- Video OutMP4
- FM RadioSupported
- Ring TonesSupported
- 4G LTE 4G LTE bandsBand 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/66
- SpeedHSPA, HSPA+, LTE, LTE+