This week Oukitel begins taking pre-orders for a budget smartphone U2.
With the name of a famous rock band, comes the latest creation Oukitel young Chinese company that once they have manufacturing smartphones, carry a rate difficult to follow even for those who are dedicated to this.
The first thing one sees when he first sees the Oukitel U2 is that it is a very nice smartphone.Not that this is a new design, (be difficult at this point), but of course, leaves a very good impression.
The Oukitel U2 follows the design language of his older brothers, the U9 and U10 , and it makes use of a dual pane glass 2.5D and a rugged aluminum chassis CNC , which guarantees a good strength in its construction.U2 got a 5-inch qHD-screen, quad-core processor MT6735M, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory expandable, as well as support for two SIM-cards. “Out of the box” device works on the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop.In addition, the smartphone installed 8-megapixel main and a 5-megapixel front camera.
But U2 Oukitel not stay in a nice design, but also integrates a modest hardware, but rather solvent for price range:
- Name: Oukitel U2.
- Display: 5-inch IPS 2.5D with resolution 960 × 540 qHD.
- SoC: Mediatek MT6735m de 64 bits/4 núcleos [email protected] 1GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP4.
- RAM:1 GB.
- ROM: 8 GB expandable via microSD card up to 32 GB.
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixel Sony sensor / lens of 5 elements
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with support Dual SIM, WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and FM Radio.
- 4G LTE: 1800, 2100, 2600, 800 MHz
- 3G: 2100, 900, 2100, 900 MHz
- 2G: 1800, 1900, 850, 900 MHz
- Battery: 2050 mAh / Lithium-Ion.
- Sistema operativo: Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Dimensiones: 70.5 mm x 143.0 mm x 8.5 mm
- Peso: 148 gr.