Goophone i9 is new flagship phone of phablet. They just want to tell cussumer, they are not only producing clone phones. Goophone i9 own a larger screen than Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with 1.2GHz MTK MT6589 quad-core processor. This phone will be available on March 25th, but start pre-sale at Android-sale.com.
Here is the Goophone i9 hands-on video:
Main specs of Goophone i9:
– 5.7 inch HD screen, 1280*720 pixel display
– 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, support extenal micro SD card
– 1.2GHz MTK MT6589 quad-core processor
– Support 3G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 & WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
– 8-megapixel rear camera + 5-megapixel facing camera
– Android 4.2 OS
Goophone i9’s benchmark score by Antutu:
The Goophone i9 is only $199.99 at Android-sale.com, pre-order it now at here.