ZTE launched its latest smartphone, the V5 in India at a price of INR 10999. The company is expanding its smartphone base in India. The phone will be available on Snapdeal.com. However, there are no reports confirming the physical sale of the phone at retail stores. The e-commerce site, Snapdeal.com is also offering 1GB data per month for the first three months with the purchase of this handset for prepaid subscribers of Aircel.
ZTE V5 is the company’s first Andoid KitKat powered smartphone in India. The newly launched phone has the following key features –
- 5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels HD display protected with Dragontrail Glass.
- Powered be a quad – core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android KitKat 4.4 with Nubia 2.0 UI
- 4GB in – built storage which is expandable upto 32 GB with micro SD card support
- 13 – megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 – megapixel front camera
- Rear camera has autofocus, special effects, Panorama, and face detection features.
- Connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB and GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio
- Fuelled by a 2400mAh battery which give up to 6 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time
- Dual sim support
The ZTE V5 is currently available in White colour only. The ultimate selling point of this phone is its high end camera specifications. This smartphone might face competition from two phones launched recently in the same price range – Karbonn Titanium S19 and Lava Iris Pro 30+.Always be the first to know. Follow us: