Xiaomi, the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer launched Redmi 1S in India at a price of INR 6,999 which was exactly same as the online price of Moto E. But as the flash sale of Redmi 1S was announced recently the price has been slashed to INR 5,999. A comparative report of the two phones can illustrate their detailed spcefications.
- Redmi 1S has a 4.7 inch, 720X1280 p display while the Moto E has a slightly smaller 4.3 inch 540X960 p display. The former is protected by AGC Dragontrail scratch-resistant glass while the latter has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 shield.
- Redmi 1S is powered by a Quad core 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset while Moto E comes with a Dual core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 processor.
- On the storage front, Moto E has internal memory of 4 GB expandable to 32 GB while Redmi 1S has 8 GB internal expandable to 64 GB.
- Redmi 1S has better camera specifications with 8 MP rear camera and 1.6 MP rear camera. On the other hand, Moto E has a 5 MP rear camera and no front camera.
- The Chinese smartphone runs on a 2000 mAh battery and a customised Android Jelly Bean 4.3 operating system. Moto E is fuelled by a 1980 mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android Kit Kat 4.4.4 operating system.
Keeping in mind the specifications, the Redmi 1S is definitely more power packed as compared to the Moto E. But Motorola as a company is directly backed by Android makers – Google. So, the final call has to be yours.