Zbot is the 3D printer from manufacturer based in Guangzhou has been won the CDA Chinese Design Award.
3D printer is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital model. 3D printing is achieved using additive processes, where an object is created by laying down successive layers of material. 3D printing is considered distinct from traditional machining techniques (subtractive processes) which mostly rely on the removal of material by methods such as cutting and drilling.
3D printing is usually performed by a materials printer using digital technology. Since the start of the twenty-first century there has been a large growth in the sales of these machines, and their price has dropped substantially.
- Build envelope: 250x250x200 mm
- Layer thinkness: from 0.1 to 0.4mm
- Printing accuracy: X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis + /-0.1mm
- Print speed: 80mm / s
- Weight: 25kg
- Printer dimensions: 587x522x710 mm
- Nozzle working temperature: 250 ° C
- Noise: 50 – 60dB
- Voltage: VAC 50/60Hz 110V – 220V
- Power: 250W
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Windows 7
image credit: ZbotAlways be the first to know. Follow us: