Pixcom Andro Note 2 is the successor from the Andro Note previous version and certainly has better specifications. This device has 5.3-inch screen with a resolution of 960 × 540 pixel IPS display High Bright type that allows the display more clearly visible even in under the sunlight.
Pixcom Andro Note 2 still uses the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, but powered by MT6577 dual core 1GHz processor with 1MB of RAM and as usual, this phablet also has some features such as Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth and a USB port and supports for 3G/HSDPA network.
There is also support dual GSM SIM can be active together as well as an 8 megapixel camera with a sensor that also has a flash light, and 2 megapixel front-facing camera. Its okay, this camera is capable of recording Full HD video quality.
- Dual SIM 3G WCDMA & GSM, Dual Standby
- Phone: WCDMA: 2100 /850/1900 GSM: 850/900/1800/1900, Dual GSM Dual Standby
- Operating System: Android OS 4
- Processor: 1GHz Dual Core Processor, Mediatek 6577, GPU : PowerVR SGX 531
- Display: 5.3 inch 960×540 IPS Screen High-Bright, Capacitive, 5 Multitouch Point
- Memory : 1 GB RAM, 4GB Storage
- Camera: Rear: 8MP Autofocus, Front: 2MP, FullHD Movie Record
- Special Feature: Dual Sim Card, GPS
- Interface/ Data: 3G with HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Micro USB, Bluetooth, WiFi.
- Eksternal 3G Modem
- Battery Li-Ion 3.7V 2000mAh