OPPO has officially release their new products, the OPPO R1 Android smartphone, this phone is focus on camera capability that can take the picture in dim light condition.
While this phone is not a high-end smartphone, since only packs with 8 megapixel with F/2.0 aperture, while we compare to Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone that has f/2.2 aperture lense.
As same as another OPPO smartphone, the new OPPO R1 is also comes with ColorOS that running under Android 4.2.2. The phone is packs with 5 inch screen size with 720 x 1280 pixel and powered by 2410 mAh battery capacity.
The phone is also has 5 megaixel front facing camera and equipped by MediaTek MT6582 quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and sports with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM but there is a microSD card slot.
The phone is offers with 2498 yuan or around $411 USD price tag per unit.
Oppo R1 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 294 ppi with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Dual SIM (TD-SCDMA and GSM)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, 80 degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.1mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2410 mAh battery