LG electronic has been confirsm that the new LG G2 Mini will available in Europe, Asia and Africa on April 2014. This is the one of mid-end premium smartphone on the market and has knock on features.
LG G2 Mini will has several variants, which some version will has 3G connectivity, 4G LTE version, and some model will also has dual-sim card support and offers with several color design such as Tiatn Black, Lunar White and Gold.
Here is the specs of LG G2 Mini :
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G); 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAMLTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 / Cat. 3 (LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- Other: Knock CodeTM, Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.