Gionee is ready to launch some miraculous range of products this year. Earlier, it was World’s slimmest phone and this time it is Gionee Gpad G5 phablet. Gpad G5 is the descendant of Gpad G4 phablet. The most important thing which makes this launch more exciting is the price tag of Gpad G5. This phablet is available at a very user friendly price of Rs 15,000. Gionee avowed that Gpad G5 will be available in the market by next week.
The Gionee Gpad G5 has some exclusive and premium features which make it a strong competitor in the phablet market. Some of the key features are specified below.
- 5.5-inch High Definition IPS display (720×1280 pixels).
- Asahi Glass Dragontrail protection of screen.
- Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Cortex A7 1.5GHz hexa-core processor, ARM Mali-450 MP GPU.
- Gionee Gpad G5 is equipped with 8 MP rear and 2 MP front camera.
- It has expandable storage upto 32 GB.
- 2400mAh battery- provides standby time of 288 hours, 15 hours of talk time on 2G and 12 hours of talk time on 3G.
Arvind Vohra, Head of Gionee India, revealed that the basic motto for bringing this phablet in the market is to endow every person with latest and premium features at reasonable price.
Gionee has lot of expectations from this new product. The product is designed by keeping the need of users in mind, so it can be anticipated that it is going to be a smash hit.