Xiaomi announced the new Mi Band 2 wearable with an OLED display today. This is the first wearable from the company with a display on board. Apart from this, the company also has upgraded a few features on the device and the entire list of features of the Mi Band 2 are listed as follows:
- New Low Power Consuming 0.42-inch OLED Display (scratch resistant).
- A Circular button when clicked, displays time, heart rate, steps taken and other modes.
- New pedometer algorithm to improve the accuracy of steps taken and not taken (when sedentary).
- ADI Motion sensor which measures heart rate more effectively.
- Sedentary alert, that gives you an alert via vibration to remind you to take a walk when idle for long time.
- More accurate sleep quality recording including deep sleep and light sleep.
- Display’s time or steps when you life up your hand.
- Skin friendly materials have been used for the strap.
- Ultra-light 7 grams body.
- Unlock your smartphone using the new Mi Band.
- Vibration alert for calls and messages.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof body.
- New anti-slip body
- 20 Day battery life
- Updated Mi Fit 2.0 app making the UI more optimized and giving you more data stats.
- Black, blue, green and orange colors.
The Mi Band 2 Priced at 149 Yuan ($22) and ships from June 7 in China.