If you own a ZUK Z2 Pro you should look forward to receiving the Android Nougat update today as some owners have started receiving it.
The Lenovo owned company had announced last month that it was planning a Nougat update for the ZUK Z2 Pro and ZUK Z1. The update was scheduled to start rolling out before the beginning of the Spring Festival next week. And true to their words, the update has started already.
The update comes as a ZUI 2.5.335 update based on Android Nougat. It will bring new features, security patches and bug fixes. The changelog is listed below:
- System optimization or system stability
- System security patches
- Split screen experience
- Fix system silent problem
- Repair off screen after a period of time to open the screen, WeChat “network connection is not available” problem
- Repair specific scenarios even accidental loud speaker problem
- Repair the occasional system color reversal problem
- A small tool to optimize the file manager performance
- Some basic Android Nougat changes