A few days ago, Xiaomi again announced a temporary suspension of the Android Oreo update for the Mi A1. Latest report says the update is now back and comes with a number of fixes.
This is the third time Xiaomi is rolling out the update for the Android One smartphone. In the past 2 weeks, it has halted the roll-out, citing bugs as the reason for doing so. Below is the change-log for the new update:
- Optimize audio parameters.
- Remove the “quick charge” on the lockscreen when charging.
- Integrate the performance optimization of MIUI.
- Fix “bluetooth power consumption issue”.
- Add Korean input method.
- Fix “the dialer icon is missing after the upgrade”.
- Fix “camera cannot connect sometimes”.
- Fix“couldn’t connect to network sometimes”.
- Update the Feedback APP.
- Fix “fingerprint unlocking speed is slow ”.
They say “third time’s a charm” and we sincerely hope Xiaomi has gotten it this time around. The update brings Android Oreo in addition to January’s security patch.
Have you received the update? Do let us know if all the bugs have been fixed.