Huawei Nova 3 series crosses 2 million shipments in a month, Acacia Red color on sale today

by Joel 0

Huawei has transformed the Nova series into a powerful lineup featuring the flagship grade Kirin 970 inside along with 6GB of RAM. Naturally, the Nova 3 and the Nova 3i smartphones have been in high demand ever since its launch back on July 18. Now, He Gang, the head of Huawei’s mobile phone division reveals that the Nova 3 series (including Nova 3i) has crossed 2 million in shipments in just a month of its release. This goes on to reveal the popularity of the Nova 3 series in China.

huawei nova 3 gizmochina

It’s worth mentioning that the 2 million shipment figure given by Mr. Gang is just for the domestic market of China. The Nova 3 series have been officially launched in a number of other Asian countries, including the second largest smartphone market (Canalys report), India. However, the shipments in these markets have not yet been accounted for, which means that this figure is a lot higher when we include the international markets. Nova 3 series’ popularity in China is not surprising. Mr. Gang had revealed that 60 percent of Nova series sales were registered in China while the remaining 40 percent came from the international markets.

huawei nova 3i gizmochina

The new Nova 3 phones are particularly popular among the young generation, all thanks to its four camera bokeh equipped shooters in a beautiful 3D glass body. Even the smaller sibling, the Nova 3i boasts of a capable chipset, the new gen 12nm Kirin 710 that was announced a couple of months back. So, both the phones bring a lot of value for their competitive prices.

 

Nova 3 red 01

In related news, Nova 3 Acacia Red color is now up for sale in China, just in time for the Chinese Valentine’s Day. This beautiful red variant is only available in 6+128GB option and is priced at 2999 Yuan (~$436).

Nova 3 red 02