UMI X1 is the one of Chinese Android smartphone with high and best quality, today the black version of UMI X1 smartphone has been launched at 10:00 China’s time, for the first batch, this phone only limited to 1000 unit.
UMI X1 is recommended device for powered user, since this phone equipped with Japanese AGC tempered glass display which offers the similar scratch and shatter resistant properties as the popular Gorilla glass made by Corning. In addition has higher hardware specifications.
The UMI X1 powered by MediaTek MTK MT6577 dual-core processor, running at 1GHz clock speed, with the 4.5-inch retina display IPS screen, support for multi-touch while the pixel density is 326ppi, reached level HD 1280 X 720 resolution.
UMI X1 also has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM, maximum support for 64GB external storage. There is 2 megapixel front-facing camera and 8 megapixel main camera on the rear with auto-focus, and the battery capacity is 1,750 mAh.
The Other functions, the high quality UMI X1 also supports gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, magnetic sensors, as well as three-axis gyroscope. And the interesting things is the body thickness of this phone is only 8.5mm.
Here is the full specification of UMI X1 Android smartphone:
UMi X1 Full Specification
- Operating system: Android 4.0
- Phone Size: 129 X 68 X 8.5mm
- Display: 4.5 inches 326PPI HD IPS retina display. Resolution up to 1280 X 720 pixels.Japan AGC tempered glass screen and multi-touch support.
- CPU: Dual core MTK6577 1Ghz
- GPU: IMG SGX531 ultra
- Memory: 4GB ROM + 1GB RAM. Support for up to 64GB MicroSD card
- Battery: replaceable 1750mAh.
- Camera: Front: 2 mega-pixel, Rear: 8 mega-pixel.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, three-axis gyroscope
- Navigation: GPS
- Network type: Dual card dual-mode
- 2G: GSM 850/800/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA 900/1900/2100Mhz
- Data services: GPRS EDGE 3G WIFI