Kungfu K5 is not the first iPhone 5 knock-off, but must not be the last. In China, there is more and more Android smartphones equip MediaTEK MT6577 dual-core processor, the new chip improve China phone, and it will be popular standard hardware in the next half year. Kungfu K5 is the first iPhone 5 clone with MT6577 chip, with 4-inch screen, 8-megapixel rear camera, and 1/3 price of the real new iPhone 5, it will be some buyer favorite if you don’t want to pay so much money on a just longer iPhone.
The Kungfu K5 will launch at about end of September according to the new we get from factory, it seems they have prepared this phone for a few months before the iPhone 5 releasing event.
Here is the key specification of Kungfu K5:
– 4 inch TFT screen, 800*480 pixel
– MTK MT6577 1GHz dual-core processor, GPU: PowerVR SGX531
– Support GSM & WCDMA 3G network
– 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
– 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
– Support WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
– Android 4.0.3 OS, with iOS theme
Dose this phone is match your request? It is on your hand now.