The Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone is the on of the phablet device which showed at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona few weeks ago, and now we have the leaked information about Huawei Ascend Mate price.
The CEO of Huawei smartphone has been unveiled the information about the launching date of Huawei Ascend mate that will be held in Beijing at March 21st, and those phone will be has 3210 yuan price tag or around $516 USD, the Huawei claim its Huawei Ascend Mate will compete with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone.
Here are the specs of Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone:
- CPU: K3V2 1.5GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Screen: 1280 x 720 resolution 6.1-inch IPS plus screen
- Camera: 8 megapixels rear camera, 1 megapixel front camera.
- Battery: 4050 mAh (typical)
- System: Android 4.1.2 Emotion UI 1.5
- Dimensions: 163.5 mm x 85.7 mm x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 198g