HTC Desire 600 is the latest smartphone from HTC which has been officially announced which has nice specification.
HTC Desire 600 packs with 4.5 inch LCD2 type screen display, with a quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with 1.2 GHz clock speed, and has dual SIM support, 8MP rear camera and 1.2MP front facing camera.
As same as the HTC One smartphone, the new HTC Desire 600 is also come with HTC Sense 5, Beats Audio BoomSound along with dual front speakers in a more affordable package and BlinkFeed feature.
The 4.5-inch screen on the Desire 600 is capable of displaying a resolution of 960 x 540 pixel, but it also features NFC, GPS, AGPS, while the internal storage of the phone is of 8GB, and support for a microSD card slot.
This mobile phone plan will enter the market from early June. Unfortunately, there is no information regarding the price but this phone is support for DUAL SIM features :
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) super LCD2 display pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Android Jellybean
- dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB of internal memory
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APTX, GPS with A-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery